Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Official Statement

Hey y'all!

I was tipped off by a friend (Pepper) that someone posted a blog on Tengaged confessing to be me and that I am them. I am not them, I will never be them, and if I ever do return to Tengaged, I would return to my LaQuawnda account. I keep in touch with all my Tengaged friends (blogs, Mattq, mahogany, kono, Abro, andychuck, etc.) and would tell them ASAP if I returned. Seeing as I won't be returning ever, let alone as a user named SashaBaby2010 (um, what a boring fucking name.. and why would I steal Mattq's thunder by calling myself Sasha? no thank you)

This user is disgusting. He is trying to feed off my former fame and success by pretending to be me. Well, he is a fraud and will never be me, as successful as me, or as famous as me. There will only be one LaQuawnda (me) and only one Sashaa (Mattq). This bitch can go back to the obscurity and nothing he came from.

It's sad that he feels that the only way to find success is to steal other's. Perhaps some day, he will find some, but he will never have my success, and seeing how they are pretending to be me, they obviously are a fan. Dear fan, this isn't the way. I forgive you, because only God may judge people, but please look at your life, look at your choices.

By the way, 236 days ago, it was December. You made your account in August. If you're going to impersonate someone, try not sucking at it?

No comments:

Post a Comment