Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Who da fuck is dat bitch? [Episode 1]

So I was talkin 2 ma friend Kenneth on Skype. He is in dis stupid game called stars or whatever, it's really embarassin so I don't wanna elaborate. Anyways, I congratulated him on takin out da trishy trash, and he said.. welp, I am probably goin up against Zurks and probably goin home.

Um, who da fuck is dat bitch? Zurks? Nevah heard of her, and dis bitch her has spammed da entire site back in da day fo' sum ugly designs. I'm sure da bitch is nice or whatever, but I have nevah even heard of her.

Zurks? Well, good luck 2 u Kono, u will always be ma Prince (or the Artist formerly known as him anways).. and hopfully u beat dis bitch cuz I nevah heard of her, and if dat means anything, u deserve ta' win.

~~~ LaQuawnda

2 comments: